The Colorado Asian QuitLine Is Here For You.
The Colorado Asian QuitLine is an Asian-language telephone program that can help you quit smoking. QuitLine services are FREE and available to Colorado residents age 18 years or over who are ready to quit using tobacco.
The Colorado Asian Quitline is available in four languages. Call us today!
- Chinese (Cantonese and Mandarin): 1-800-838-8917
- Korean: 1-800-556-5564
- Vietnamese: 1-800-778-8440
How can the Colorado Asian QuitLine help you to quit?
The Colorado Asian QuitLine offers:
- Confidential, one-on-one telephone coaching to help you quit and stay quit.
- Free nicotine patches, if eligible, to improve your chances of successfully quitting.
- Self-help materials.
- Referral list of other programs in your area.
Services are available in four languages (Cantonese, Mandarin, Korean, and Vietnamese). The Quitline also provides information to friends and family members of tobacco users. Hours of operation are Monday through Friday from 7am to 8pm, Mountain Time. If you call after hours or if the lines are busy, you will reach the QuitLine’s 24-hour voice mail service. Please leave a message and we will call you back.
Does telephone coaching really work?
Yes. Studies show that people who receive coaching are twice as likely to stay quit as those who try to quit on their own.
Whether you’re ready to quit or just thinking about it, call the Colorado Asian QuitLine today.